Stacking the shelves is a book meme hosted by the lovely people at Tynga’s Reviews. It allows us to tell the world about our new books and it’s a good way to know about new titles, get to know other book-lovers, and find out what everyone else is reading.
I’ve got a few books to add to my shelf this week. Let’s start with the ones I got from Kobo:
1. Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking
2. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park (REVIEW!)
3. OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
4. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
And these are the recent ARCs I got from Netgalley:
1. Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae
2. Infinity (The Chronicles of Nerisette #3) by Andrea Buchanan
Six books to add to my ever growing TBR Pile. I might need another Read-A-thon just to get through 1% of this. But I love hoarding books almost as much as I do reading them, so I really can’t be sorry.
Anyway, how about you? What’s on your haul this week? Leave me links and comments and let’s talk!